We are a leading full-service digital marketing consultancy. We help brands execute winning digital strategy on top of social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others.
Our team has years of experience supplying the strategy and execution behind well-known brands social media marketing.
Strategic Revolution delivers relevant lifestyle content to millions of people through social media platforms via smartphones, tablets and online. We’re always looking for new and fresh ways to connect and engage the audience.
As a social media marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in working along side our staff including client contact and decision making.
Internship hours are negotiable and dependent on school requirements, but will include evening events. Intern must be able to work at least two days a week – full days preferred, but not required.
Our ideal candidate
- Able to work independently and be productive during scheduled internship work hours
- Professional in demeanor and communication with others
- Ready to be an integral part of a small team
- Eager to learn about the entertainment, media and marketing industries
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects; work independently; meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and knowledge of Photoshop
- Writing Blog posts for our blog
- Research for blogger outreach
- Writing Pitches
- Researching Speaking Opportunities
- Researching Trends & Technologies
- Developing and executing social networking promotion & contests
- Motivating & Organizing Digital Marketing Teams
- Creating & Sending Monthly Newsletters
- Contacting Blogs and Press Outlets with Press Releases
- Developing & Executing Viral Contests.