Are you a bright, independent thinker? Extremely organized with a can-do attitude? Studio D, a leading bicoastal home staging co, is seeking a smart, personable + exceptionally well organized office manager with additional experience and interest in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will appreciate interior aesthetics while being digitally and technologically savvy, have solid administrative and interpersonal skills, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with the ability to wear many different hats.
This position will support the company's CEO, accounting manager, and creative team. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a sometimes stressful environment are essential. We are looking for someone comfortable doing everything from answering phones to opening mail and filing, to entering time sheets in Quickbooks, to ordering lunches and scheduling corporate culture events, to brainstorming and executing digital marketing efforts for both our San Francisco + New York offices including WordPress website updating, sourcing + writing relevant blog posts, driving social media, and developing brand awareness. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong organizational + time management skills
• Honest, trustworthy + respectful
• Excellent verbal + written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task + handle sensitive/confidential materials
• Competent in using technology to improve work efficiency
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Docs Sheets, Trello, Adobe Photoshop a plus
• An engaging, flexible, positive personality with a great sense of humor
• Strong attention to detail with a firm grasp of grammar, spelling + punctuation
• Proactive and tenacious problem solving skills
Compensation: $18-$20/hr BOE (full-time work, M-F @ ~40 hrs/wk)
We look forward to hearing from you!