Style Girlfriend is for real guys seeking real advice from a friendly, female perspective. The style principles found on SG apply equally to guys living in big cities, small towns, and everywhere in between. Because no matter where you are: when you look good, you feel good.
And that kind of conﬁdence? Well, it’s contagious.
These days, Style Girlfriend oﬀers guys daily lifestyle advice and inspiration from a friendly and supportive female perspective. Topics range from food and ﬁtness to travel and home, and of course, personal style. With this encouragement, guys learn how to look great and feel more conﬁdent.
This approach has captured the enthusiasm of thousands of grateful readers, as well as brands like the NFL, H&M, Visa, Rogaine, and eBay, SG also appears regularly in fashion, menswear, and lifestyle publications and websites including GQ, Esquire, Details, Lucky, Huffington Post, and Men’s Health.
Who We’re Looking For:
– an energetic and proactive student with strengths in design, video, and audio production as well as an interest in men’s style
– available 15-30 hours per week; would consider an exceptional remote candidate
What You’ll Do:
assist in creative vision and implementation for both video and audio production
brainstorming video concepts with SG team
– support our visual needs with photography for the site and social media
– edit video for the Style Girlfriend YouTube channel
– edit audio for the Style Girlfriend “Undressed” podcast
Skills You’ll Need:
– Exceptional communication skills, in person and online
– An eye for styling and composition
– Photography and filming (DSLR camera provided for use)
– Design, video, and audio software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro, iMovie, Garageband, Audacity…)
We’re a small team, and the right dedicated, hardworking person will have opportunities to participate in every area of the company and grow their role during their time with us. Even better? You'll get to experience industry events and be on the ground floor of fashion.