WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– an energetic and proactive student with a strong interest in both men’s fashion and social media
– available 10-15 hours per week
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• help drive traffic to stylegirlfriend.com and increase our presence and follower count across our owned social channels through strategic social content creation and dissemination
• Read and watch Style Girlfriend content and find creative ways to adapt stories and videos to new platforms.
• Assist Style Girlfriend editors with finding/creating content that will engage our followers across platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
• Monitor the internet for fun trending news opportunities to tie our content to, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet.
• Monitor and engage in discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels on behalf of Style Girlfriend.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
• Understanding of social platforms (especially Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram), and why certain content on different platforms becomes popular.
• Proven organizational and administrative experience.
• An eye for styling and photo composition
• Ability to view data and pull key takeaways and spot trends.
• Working knowledge of media creation software (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro, iMovie…)
• Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics a plus but not necessary
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
– school credit
– valuable experience with the in’s and out’s of a daily style website
Along with your resume, email a short blurb on why you’re a good fit for Style Girlfriend, and describe/create 3-5 examples of content you think our social audiences would enjoy. Send to email@example.com (in the body of email is fine), links to the relevant places you live online, and your available start date.