Study Abroad Europe specializes in connecting students with universities and schools abroad in 9 European countries for short and long period study abroad programs. Now we are expanding our service and offer to our alumni and college graduates an opportunity to be placed on an internship abroad program. We are looking for hard-working, and reliable individuals for our internship program in France.
The « Summer Paid Internship France » program offers international students the opportunity to explore different career paths related to their field of study by interning at a company in France. The program offers a unique way to acquire professional qualifications and to enhance the skills and knowledge of qualified trainees in their fields while benefiting from first-hand exposure to French culture and business practices.
Study Abroad Europe offers training placements in the following occupational categories:
• Sales and Marketing
• Communication, Public Relations
• Publicity, Journalism, Press
• Audiovisual Medias, Cinema, Television
• Fashion • Business Administration and Management
• Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Computing and New Technologies
• History, Museums
• Art, Art Museums and Galleries
• Social Services, Psychology, Health
• Law, Politics, Government, Public Administration
The program has an open enrollment policy throughout the year and applicants may apply for a 2 to 12 months training program. All host employers are based in Paris and exceptionally in suburban communities adjacent to Paris. Placements are full-time positions, which is approximately 35 hours per week.
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be a full-time student at a tertiary institution (university, college …) in their home country
• Hold a valid passport (or identity card for European nationals)
• Be able to communicate effectively in French and be familiar with the French terminology of their study field
• Have sufficient funds to cover living expenses for the duration of the program and have an appropriate insurance
• Be mature, flexible, open-minded, able to adapt and willing to experience new situations
Duration: 4, 8 or 12 weeks or more Location: Paris, France Salary: Paid internship ( you may receive 450 to 650 Euro per month) Internship Placement Cost: $ 2,250