Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible—more representative, affordable, easier, and connected than it’s ever been.
Our first product, Shine Text (covered on the TODAY show, CNN, Glamour, Refinery29, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing. And our recently launched iOS app was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first six weeks.
We have over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, and 99% of our members claim that Shine has had a positive impact on their lives.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
- This full-time paid role is on-site at our Manhattan HQ, and we're looking for someone who can start immediately
- Your passions align with Shine’s mission to make wellbeing more accessible.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves & get scrappy
- You’re familiar with the following tools (or willing to learn quickly!): Google Docs, Typeform, Zendesk
- And you’re solution oriented, collaboratively working towards solving issues that impact users and the team.
You care about Shine’s community and want to make their experience the best it can be. You’ll support the Shine community by:
1. Making sure their voices are heard & we’re considering user feedback when we make important decisions
2. Improving their experience with Shine, celebrating them & providing them value
3. Providing support when they experience issues
You’re organized, detail-oriented, and solution-oriented. You can take lots of information and distill it into digestible next steps.
Are you interested? Check out our careers page for more info and apply! https://careers.shinetext.com/
- Collaborative, fun office located at our Manhattan HQ
- Snacks on snacks