Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible—more representative, affordable, easier, and connected than it’s ever been.
Our first product, Shine Text (covered on the TODAY show, CNN, Glamour, Refinery29, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing. And our recently launched iOS app was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first six weeks.
We have over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, and 99% of our members claim that Shine has had a positive impact on their lives.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
- This full-time paid role is on-site at our Manhattan HQ, and we're looking for someone who can start immediately
- Your passions align with Shine’s mission to make wellbeing more accessible.
- You’ve spent some time with analytics and data tools. You have working experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MySQL and/or Optimizely.
- You’re detail oriented, logical and adept at discovering and analyzing root causes and assumptions.
- And you’re solution oriented, collaboratively working towards solving issues that impact users and the team.
You are a smart and engaged person who cares about solving problems that connect with Shine’s mission. You believe in making wellbeing (and data) more accessible.
You are obsessed with the power of technology to change the world and shape behavior, and want to use your passion for data to ultimately enhance the Shine user experience.
Are you interested? Check out our careers page for more info and apply! https://careers.shinetext.com/
- Collaborative, fun office located at our Manhattan HQ
- Snacks on snacks