Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible—more representative, affordable, easier, and connected than it’s ever been.
Our first product, Shine Text (covered on the TODAY show, CNN, Glamour, Refinery29, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing. And our recently launched iOS app was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first six weeks.
We have over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, and 99% of our members claim that Shine has had a positive impact on their lives.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- This full-time paid role is on-site at our Manhattan HQ, and we're looking for someone who can start immediately
- You have 2-3 years of editorial experience (either at the college or professional level), ideally in the wellness/self-improvement space
- Bonus: You have 2-3 years social media experience
- You know your way around a standard CMS
- You can write quickly and concisely
- You're a self-starter who loves to innovate
- You love bringing a brand to life via brand voice and photos
You have a passion for self-help and self-care content, and you’re tapped into the latest news from the self-improvement and wellness scene. You’re the first to share a new productivity hack with your friends, the latest Scandinavian mindfulness trend, or a trick you learned to help stop negative self-talk. And you love finding interesting new angles to stories making the Twitter rounds.
Moreover, you’re excited to contribute to the self-care conversation, whether that’s through research-backed articles or thoughtful personal essays exploring topics like mental health, confidence, productivity, and more.
Are you interested? Check out our careers page for more info and apply! https://careers.shinetext.com/
Benefits & Perks:
- Collaborative, fun office located at our Manhattan HQ
- Snacks on snacks