Passionate, curious, analytical? We’ve helped create popular and engaging online products and destinations that attract over 150 million visitors each month. As a result, AOL is a leading global web services company with a substantial worldwide audience, a suite of powerful web brands, industry leading products and one of the largest advertising networks in the United States. We look for people that are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly psyched about our mission to inform, entertain and connect the world.
The AOL Media team manages the strategy, development, creation and reporting of media plans for all properties under the AOL, Huffington Post, AOl Advertising and Advertising.Com Group Umbrellas. The team manages the entire planning process from start to finish!
In this role, the intern will have the ability to work with an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic team, helping to shape the marketing strategy of the entire organization! Responsibilities include:
1. Support the development and execution of digital and OOH marketing campaigns effective in driving consumer adoption and the growth of AOL brands/products
2. Participate in the daily management of existing digital media marketing campaigns by owning execution, optimization and reporting tasks
3. Assist the Marketing Manager and/or Senior Marketing Manager in completing in-depth performance analysis and provide recommendations for growth on an ongoing basis for multiple campaigns and various stakeholders
4. Research potential partners, products and solutions
Requirements for Success:
1. Creative, Analytical Team Player
2. Pursuing a degree from an accredited university in Economics, Finance, Marketing or Communications
3. Internship experience in business marketing or an agency strongly preferred
4. Rising Junior or Senior strongly preferred
5. Candidate must have strong excel skills as reporting is a component of the position
6. Experience with SEM or SEO a plus!
You will love this job if you:
1. Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously
2. Have a desire to learn about many new cutting edge advertising avenues
This role isn't for you if:
1. You're not the "roll up your sleeves" type to jump right in
2. Require significant direction in accomplishing daily tasks