Sydne Style is a blog founded by Sydney Summer -- all about aspirational and achievable style. She aims to inspire readers with outfits they can easily recreate at home. Understand what's new in fashion -- from runway trends, to celebrity style and more!
Fall is just around the corner, which means a whole new season of fashion. It also means it’s time for a new internship! Sydne Style is currently looking for a new intern to join the team. You’ll learn about what Sydne does -- from blogging, styling, tv segments and more! You’ll also get hands-on experience on set, get to collaborate with brands and have the creative freedom to submit your ideas. Full details are below.
Internship will include:
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest and Pose)
- Styling on shoots for morning shows
- Collaborating on production, styling and promotion for YouTube series
- Source market product for fashion features
- Create online fashion content for blog
- Develop and write content for weekly newsletter
* Also opportunities to cover red carpet and fashion events around Los Angeles
- Must live in LA
- 18 or older
- Must have a car
-Ideal candidate will be social media savvy, detail-oriented, on top of the latest trends, reliable and possess a strong interest in digital media.
Schedules are flexible, but please include availability in your cover letter. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Fall Intern" in the subject line.
I am looking for someone to start ASAP. The internship will go through December, with possibility of going into the New Year.