Sydne Style is a blog founded by Sydney Summer -- all about aspirational and achievable style. She aims to inspire readers with outfits they can easily recreate at home. Understand what's new in fashion -- from runway trends, to celebrity style and more!
Sydne Style is currently looking for a new intern to join the team in the spring. You’ll learn about what Sydne does -- from blogging, styling, tv segments and more! You’ll also get hands-on experience on set, get to collaborate with brands and have the creative freedom to submit your ideas. Full details are below.
– Manage social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, etc)
– Styling on shoots for morning shows
– Collaborating on production, styling and promotion for YouTube series
– Source market product for fashion features
– Create online fashion content for blog
– Develop and write content for weekly newsletter
* Also opportunities to cover red carpet and fashion events around Los Angeles
– Must live in LA
– 18 or older
– Must have a car
-Ideal candidate will be social media savvy, detail-oriented, on top of the latest trends, reliable and possess a strong interest in digital media
Schedules are flexible, but please include availability in your cover letter. You can email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Intern in the subject line.
* Please note that is not a paid internship. However, school credit can be provided… and there is plenty of swag!