– Manage social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
– Styling on shoots for morning shows
– Collaborating on production, styling and promotion for YouTube series
– Source market product for fashion features
– Create online fashion content for blog
– Develop and write content for weekly newsletter
* Also opportunities to cover red carpet and fashion events around Los Angeles
– Must live in LA
– 18 or older
– Must have a car
- Ideal candidate will be social media savvy, detail-oriented, on top of the latest trends, reliable and possess a strong interest in digital media
Schedules are flexible, but please include availability in your cover letter. You can email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Intern in the subject line.
I am looking for someone to start ASAP. The internship will go through February, with possibility of going into spring.
* Please note that is not a paid internship. However, school credit can be provided… and there is plenty of swag!