TableSAVVY, in partnership with Chicago Magazine, is a “last minute” reservation service, helping fine dining restaurants fill “last minute” empty tables for the night, while giving spontaneous consumers 30% off to fill these tables. At any time throughout the day, our restaurants post “last minute” empty tables they have for the night, allowing TableSAVVY users to pay a small $5 reservation fee, and receive 30% off their meal that night. We match “last minute” empty seats with spontaneous consumers!
-A dedicated student who is looking for an unpaid internship that requires 10 hours per week.
-The term of this internship is one semester; however can be extended if there is mutual interest.
• A social media addict, who understands the ins and outs of popular social networks, and is comfortable diving head first into posting, tweeting, pinning, and blogging
• Have fun.. TableSAVVY is a fun, spontaneous, last minute brand, and our Social Media content should definitely reflect that...
• Engaging with other brands/restaurants, engaging with Users, pictures... etc... just have fun..
• A creative thinker who will find new, exciting ways to get the word out about TableSAVVY and its mission, while also promoting new and existing restaurants.
• Develop contests and promotions that will drive traffic to the TableSAVVY site.