DigiTour Media, LLC is a touring and social media festival production company, known for producing the world's first social media tour. DigiTour events are held in venues such as theaters, amphitheaters, and parking lots or fields upon which the stages and other structures are erected. The tour began as a showcase for social media stars fromYouTube, but its roster of performers has now expanded to include Vine, Twitter, and Instagram stars as well as traditional pop music stars.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
· Learn extensively about Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, online monetization, and new media endeavors.
· Build relationships with clients and content creators.
· Work with online video, daily management, strategies for online programming, marketing, and managing company data.
· Be familiar with online media, Instagram, Vine, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.
· Have a strong work ethic.
· Be a quick learner.
· Be comfortable communicating with others.
· Be detail oriented with a great attitude.
· Must be willing to work weekends and travel.
Any interested applicants email firstname.lastname@example.org.