DBA is a transformative boutique agency that expertly juxtaposes digital communications and curation marketing with talent management of online influencers. Rooted in marketing and branding, our guiding philosophy is to always stay true to the core DNA of our clients while elevating the social media conversation through practical application and creative engagement. Holistically combining all facets of brand building, online and off – advertising, marketing, public relations, events, e-commerce – our approach builds awareness, traffic and drives the brand voice forward. Operating under three distinct and separate arms, DBA’s global reach includes offices in New York, Los Angeles and Milan.
Visit www.thedigitalbrandarchitects.com for more information.
INTERNSHIP: TALENT MANAGEMENT New York, New York
Digital Brand Architects is looking for interns for the talent management division. The DBA internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to learn about digital and social media marketing the DBA way, working with close-knit agency teams on a range of client and agency activities. This is a full-time paid internship. Start and end dates: August 11- December/January
You will be mentored and trained by junior and senior team members to develop your knowledge and experience in the field. DBA will create networking opportunities to meet and connect with fellow interns in the creative industry and will offer activities to aid in your professional development.
As an intern for the Talent Management division, you will gain hands-on experience in the day-to-day services of a talent management agency, assisting the team in the research and development of brand campaigns that feature fashion and lifestyle influencers.
Talent Management Internship responsibilities include:
• Assist with the business affairs of the fashion, lifestyle and beauty influencers
• Maintain and update our management files and decks
• Research fashion influencers’ pictures/bios/stats for major pitches to brands
• Attend shoots, events and tapings as needed
• Assist with monitoring and recap reports for influencer campaigns
• In collaboration with fellow interns, create and present a mock social media campaign plan, utilizing your internship learnings to develop a strategy and program for a brand
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applicants who do not live in the New York area need to have secure housing or plans to be in New York during their internship dates.