Tampon Tribe is a monthly subscription service for 100% organic cotton tampons/pads/pantyliners, delivered right to your door. No toxins; no chemicals; no plastic. PERIOD. We are certified sustainable and you can completely customize your order to match your flow. Even better, we give back! We partner with womens’ homeless shelters in LA to donate “Period Packs” and are working with the national non-profit, Girls Health Ed. Check us out at www.tampontribe.com <3
Tampon Tribe is seeking ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial-minded students to help with Business Development opportunities to fuel their continued growth.
Responsibilities will cover a variety of business areas, but projects will focus on:
· Researching and identifying new companies that would be good corporate clients for Tampon Tribe (i.e Yoga studios, gyms, health & wellness centers, universities and colleges, hotels, etc.)
· Finding the appropriate point of contact and their respective contact details
· Calling and emailing prospects to generate new business opportunities
· Assist with managing our corporate client accounts – customer service, renewals, upsells, etc.
· Work with the team to close as many new corporate clients as possible!
· Creating campaigns to build awareness and generate more inbound interest
Our offices are located in Santa Monica, however the work can be done remotely with regular calls with our team. Hours and time commitment are flexible and can be worked out accordingly, but a minimum of 10 hours a week is desired.
***Amazing resume builder and fantastic one-on-one sales training from a sales expert with 7+ years of experience***
To apply, please email Giana Korth at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications.
Hire date is late August/Early September