We are a full service Boutique Entertainment & Production Company based in LA working within film, television and the internet. We are seeking a creative development intern to read submitted screenplays, and write coverage reports.
This position requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with strong attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously; the ability to handle confidential information with discretion; and the willingness to grow his/her skills. To be successful in this role you should have a demonstrated understanding of screenwriting and story structure, as well as experience writing quality, in-depth script coverage.
- Background in screenwriting, reading, and writing in-depth coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of English spelling and grammar
- Writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Understand the importance of detail and timelines
- Must be thick-skinned, with ability to cope with strict deadlines, & fast turn-around while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Willing to work and be available 24/7
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, solution-oriented
- Have a demonstrated interest in feature films, entertainment, and pop culture
Must be available at least 2-3 days per week. May be able to work remotely. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and sample of past script coverage to firstname.lastname@example.org.