Three Day Rule is a leading personalized matchmaking company headquartered in Los Angeles. We have matchmakers in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Chicago, Boston, and Washington, D.C. We are the exclusive provider of white glove, personalized matchmaking services to Match and are backed by IAC. Our team of world-class matchmakers and dating experts act as personal dating concierges by hand-selecting, vetting, and personally meeting every potential match before making any formal introductions to our clients. We throw monthly events for our members and clients, in each of our cities. Our events receive attention from many press outlets, and range from 100-900 guests per event, with many success stories coming out of each event.
Three Day Rule is looking for a qualified intern to join our event team in our Los Angeles office. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. The position is part-time and requires two to three days of work per week (Monday-Thursday), and occasionally in the evenings or on weekends, about once a month, for events. We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter who is interested in learning more about events and the dynamics of dating.
• Work closely with the Director of Events to plan singles event in 6 cities
• Brainstorm ideas for new events and venue outreach
• Collaborate on social media campaigns to spread the word about events
• Work to form new ties with alcohol sponsors, and event partner brands
• Help to alert and invite press to the events
• Help to create and manage Eventbrite pages for events
• Assist the customer service department to respond to event customer service inquiries
• Occasional participation in company wide meetings
• Occasionally help at LA Three Day Rule events
What you will learn:
There is an opportunity for this person to learn about all facets of Three Day Rule, event planning, and working for a startup. The primary responsibility will be assisting the Director of Events to plan singles events in 6 cities. Since we are a fast growing company, this role will provide an opportunity for the ideal person to gain knowledge and exposure in events, marketing, social media, PR, sponsorships, and other arenas.