TMPG is an industry-leading, award-winning promotional media company located in White Plains, NY.
We plan and execute promotional campaigns that include digital, mobile and social media as well as traditional broadcast media.
TMPG develops integrated promotions on behalf of global brands directly and through their agencies. Our clients include Kraft Foods, Dell Computers, A&E Television Network, Burger King, Post Cereal, US Cellular and many other Fortune 500 brands.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We are looking for intelligent, independent, and highly motivated interns for the summer of 2014.
The right individual(s) will be directly involved in critical digital and creative responsibilities. You will have the privilege and opportunity to work side-by-side with experienced staff on major business pitches and actual program implementation.
The right candidate will have a record of strong academic performance with a demonstrated passion for design, technology and business.
Good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in wordpress, PHP, jQuery, AS3, HTML5, CSS3, Layout Design, SEO or AE is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Interns can expect to learn and have exposure to the following set of skills and responsibilities:
- Advanced features of the Adobe Creative Suite, and cross-building in modern web standards
- Application of social media and interactive platforms in consumer promotions, from creative development through actual program execution
- Fundamentals of database design and use
- Fulfillment process for digital sweepstakes and contests, including the development of rules and regulations
- Supervised training and hands-on experience dealing with both clients and vendors
- Company business operations, including corporate planning as it relates to establishment of goals, budgets and sales strategies
- Company’s self-marketing activities, including assisting with the design and development of company email blasts and other marketing materials
- Finally, the interns will become members of an extremely creative, talented and fun bunch of people.
12-15 Hours Per Week