ROOSTERGNN Global News Network is a non-profit news agency that promotes freedom of expression and journalism education. With over 700 journalists worldwide, ROOSTERGNN publishes content in English and Spanish, and specializes in investigative, independent and digital journalism. The ROOSTERGNN Academy arises from the need for hands-on education for future journalists and communication professionals.
Our programs provide real-world experience and training, connecting students with recognized experts in the field and giving them the necessary tools to successfully pursue their profession. At ROOSTERGNN Academy, there are no traditional classrooms and conventional lectures; instead, students form part of interactive Editorial, Marketing and Social Media Meetings, learning from the Experts and acquiring hands-on experience in the latest communication technologies.
MORE INFORMATION: http://rgnn.org/academy/
ROOSTERGNN Academy programs are selective, hands-on training programs, where you will learn alongside prestigious Experts and Mentors.
- Please read the full program to see more information.
- View bios of Experts and Mentors here.
* Certification of Portfolio of Published Content. The articles and work submitted by the students will be sent to the Editorial Board for publication, if applicable.
* Internship Seminar Certification specializing in Journalism, Photography & Video.
* Letter of Recommendation of Merit, when completing more than one Module. There are three levels of evaluation that permit obtaining a Letter of Recommendation: Sufficient, Good, Excellent. There will be no Letter of Recommendation for students who do not meet the Sufficient level. The Experts and Mentors of the Seminar will conduct the evaluation of merit.
* Certification of Academic Credit. Students who have met all requirements of the Program obtain a Certification of Academic Credit. ROOSTERGNN will certify a total of eighty (80) hours of academic credit per two-week Seminar.
* Processing of University Agreements (Convenios) and/or other External Academic Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by RGNN). Those students who wish to request the processing of university agreements (convenios) and/or other external academic documentation for academic cedit for their university must submit all such documentation via the Pre-Arrival Forms provided to accepted students. No requests for external academic documentation will be processed after this deadline.
Please read the full program for details.