Trend Tribe is a social sales jewelry company with a nationwide team of 120+ campus ambassadors, also known as Trendsetters, who host trunk shows to gain real world experience and build their resume. Trend Tribe is disrupting the social sales industry by introducing fast fashion products that are $50 and under that can be purchased on-the-spot at trunk shows. A percentage of trunk shows sales are donated to the Trendsetters philanthropy of choice.
Trend Tribe’s mission is to empower millennial women to achieve their wildest career dreams by offering a “fashionpreneur” opportunity that provides Trendsetters with industry experience, community support, and an unstoppable sense of confidence.
Gone are the days of filing papers and getting coffee. Being a Trendsetter allows you to be the CEO of your own on-campus boutique. Responsibilities include:
• Hosting 3 Trend Tribe jewelry trunk shows a semester (all jewelry is under $50!)
• Partnering with on-campus organizations
• Social media marketing campaigns
What you'll get:
• Training, mentorship, and tools to help you succeed!
• First-hand experience in fashion, business, marketing, and PR.
• A standout resume that will help you land your dream job or internship
• The opportunity to raise $ for philanthropy (we donate a % of trunk show sales to your philanthropy of choice!)
• An outlet for your creative juices to flow and see YOUR ideas come to life
Once accepted, new Trendsetters purchase a one-time $45 "Make Me a Trendsetter!"
Membership Fee which includes: A Welcome Gift including $50 in free jewelry and Trend Tribe swag! You'll also receive access to Trend Tribe's online training portal, monthly career development workshops with fashion pro's (our last guest was a Tory Burch recruiter!), your own unique promo code, Trendsetter discount, philanthropy fundraising tools, and a TT mentor!
• $10 in free jewelry for every $50 in trunk show sales and online sales
• 20%-50% shopping discount on all Trend Tribe jewelry -10%-20% donation to your philanthropy of choice
• Monthly career development workshops and training from fashion industry pro's
• Exclusive invitations to our Trendsetter Leadership Summits in NYC that connect you to fashion, marketing, and PR industry pros