UChic is a mission-driven lifestyle brand for young women. Our product sales empower our consumers through scholarships. We believe all young women can live their dream!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Journalists, writers and content creators: If you are looking for online and print byline experience, an opportunity to share your college experiences with other young women and social media marketing knowledge, then this program is for you.
Who we are looking for:
• Young women in high school, college or right out of college with a passion for journalism and blogging.
• Excellent communication skills, experience and interest in college-bound and women’s issues
• Lives online – with an interest in blogging and social media
• A commitment to making a difference as exemplified by leadership experiences, community engagement activities, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
• Regular byline on UChic.com, our website written “by girls, for girls”
• Opportunity to be a published author in our best-selling guidebook to college.
•Social media and content marketing experience through contributions for all UChic social media platforms
• Access to insider tips on scholarships and funding opportunities
• Discounted UChic merchandise & gift cards
• Event hosting opportunities on high school or college campuses to spread the word about your UChic experiences
• And the chance to positively impact the lives of young women!
12-15 Hours Per Week