Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Our Campus Editor position is both challenging and rewarding. As one of the few paid editorial internships available to college students, joining the Uloop team can help you fill your resume and pay your bills. Applicants should have at least one year of experience writing, and will be expected to submit a portfolio of work. You must also have great people skills and possess the ability to clearly communicate and teach other writers.
- Recruiting and training writers on your local campus.
- Contributing your own articles and assigning others to your local staff.
- Approving posts from students at your university to ensure that top-quality content reaches our readers.
- Following local and regional news and making sure that important stories are covered at your college.
- Reporting to your Regional Editor and Director of Student News weekly.
- In depth training in both the technology and techniques used by professional online editors.
- Valuable experience as an editor that may be eligible for college credit.
- Mentorship from your Regional Editor and the Director of Student News.
- Performance-based rewards that grows as your campus staff does.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week