United Colors of Fashion Inc. (UCOF) Academy is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fashion-focused: Education; Mentoring and Counseling; Internship Opportunities; Entrepreneurial Development and; Scholarships.
Under our UCOF Academy Educates - STAND, these youth are afforded opportunities to pursue their fashion careers free of any charges to them. As fashion students leave school, they forfeit access to school facilities such as sewing machines, steamers and well-equipped work-space in which they create.
* The creative journalist is responsible for developing original content for our website, newsletter, and annual information booklet, using key words to express story lines and ideas
* Write content for blogs and newsletters; produce content for media releases, campaigns and other types of articles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project management or organizational skills
*Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
* Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
To APPLY: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org