United Colors of Fashion Inc. (UCOF) Academy is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fashion-focused Education; Mentoring and Counseling; Internship Opportunities; Entrepreneurial Development and Scholarships.
Under our UCOF Academy Educates - STAND, these youth are afforded opportunities to pursue their fashion careers free of any charge to them. As fashion students leave school, they forfeit access to school facilities such as sewing machines, steamers and well-equipped work-space in which they create.
The Executive Assistant plays a very important role in supporting the Manager of Development with running the OMBRE Portfolio effectively and professionally.
S/he conserves the Manager of Development's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Manager of Development internally and externally; providing liaison with key executives and team members.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong project management or organizational skills
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of computer software programs
* Ability to communicate well with others on behalf of the Manager of Development and the organization
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
* Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other Team members when necessary
* Promoting process improvement, decision-making, administrative writing skills, and amazing presentation skills
* Some knowledge of social media and fashion writing a plus
To APPLY: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org