About United Colors of Fashion Academy:
United Colors of Fashion Inc. (UCOF) Academy is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fashion-focused Education; Mentoring and Counseling; Internship Opportunities; Entrepreneurial Development and Scholarships.
Under our UCOF Academy Educates - STAND, these youth are afforded opportunities to pursue their fashion careers free of any charge to them. As fashion students leave school, they forfeit access to school facilities such as sewing machines, steamers and well-equipped work-space in which they create.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The Fashion Writer's responsibilities include pitching articles; arranging and conducting interviews; planning, writing and editing fashion features and; acting as a liaison between designers, editors and advertisers.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
* An interest in, and good understanding of, fashion and the fashion industry
* A good sense of style
* Networking skills and sociability
* A Team player
* Promoting process improvement
Benefits & Perks:
To APPLY: EMAIL email@example.com
12-15 Hours Per Week