About United Colors of Fashion Academy:
United Colors of Fashion Inc. (UCOF) Academy is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fashion-focused Education; Mentoring and Counseling; Internship Opportunities; Entrepreneurial Development and Scholarships.
Under our UCOF Academy Educates - STAND, these youth are afforded opportunities to pursue their fashion careers free of any charge to them. As fashion students leave school, they forfeit access to school facilities such as sewing machines, steamers and well-equipped work-space in which they create.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for maintaining the organization’s Social Media pages daily, including Facebook, Twitter and IG. He/ She will also be responsible for maintaining strategy, developing brand awareness, generating in-bound traffic and encouraging support of UCOF's cause. This role coordinates with the Internal Marketing, Sponsorship and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project management or organizational skills
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, IG, Twitter etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
* Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
Benefits & Perks:
To APPLY: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
12-15 Hours Per Week