United Colors of Fashion Inc. (UCOF) Academy is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fashion-focused Education; Mentoring and Counseling; Internship Opportunities; Entrepreneurial Development and Scholarships.
Under our UCOF Academy Educates - STAND, these youth are afforded opportunities to pursue their fashion careers free of any charge to them. As fashion students leave school, they forfeit access to school facilities such as sewing machines, steamers and well-equipped work-space in which they create.
The web designer is responsible for maintaining the look and feel of our current website, and updating the website daily as needed with pictures, updates and stories from our writers under the direction our Director of Marketing. The web designer is also responsible for creating new design strategies to keep up with trend.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong project management or organizational skills
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
* Team player with strong attention to detail
* Must possess superior skills in Word Press
* Must possess strong skills in Object Oriented and Development
* Previous experience in a non-profit industry is a plus
* Previous experience with ticketing, merchandise, Point-Of-Sale system is a plus
* Ability to work additional hours as needed
* Respond proactively to conference call, technical support and company needs in line with provided guidelines
* Flash video/animation experience a plus
To APPLY: EMAIL: email@example.com