VaynerMedia helps brands best leverage online platforms to build engaged communities that support their online marketing endeavors. We work with companies in various industries including consumer packaged goods, retail, publishing, sports & entertainment.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Who are you?
An enthusiastic, innovative digital artist savvy in social media (don’t worry; we couldn’t say it, either!)
A student with a passion for creativity who is excited to explore the different paths that digital advertising has to offer
What will you do?
Work closely with our senior team to:
- Build your digital portfolio in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Brainstorm ideas for our extensive portfolio of major brands
- Help create and polish content, from concept to approval
- Learn to design within the aesthetic and voice of our clients
Work with our project managers to:
- Assist with design requests (perform image searches, make edits, etc.)
- Learn to respond quickly and effectively to client feedback
Work with our copywriters to:
- Learn to work within a creative unit
- Ensure we’re using both words and images to tell a complete story
What are we looking for?
A current student who:
- Is enrolled in design school
- Has a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- Maintains an active presence online
- Is interested in the creative process
- Enjoys working in teams
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Has a sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing
VaynerMedia family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness)
- Can intern for college credit
How will you stand out?
We'll be impressed if you:
- Know the ins and outs of Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess typography skills and a ridiculous attention to detail
- Know the basics of UI/UX
- Understand the abilities/limitations of major social media platforms (design-wise)
- Have a basic understanding of the abilities/limitations of the major code languages
- Possess mild to major illustration skills
- Are obsessed with sports, music, or food
Benefits & Perks: