VaynerMedia helps brands best leverage online platforms to build engaged communities that support their online marketing endeavors. We work with companies in various industries including consumer packaged goods, retail, publishing, sports & entertainment.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Starts: Monday, June 10th 2013
Ends: Friday, August 12th 2013
Interns gain a complete understanding of our business model, from client onboarding to account and community management execution. Our interns absorb and participate in all aspects of project management, from preparing initial pitch materials and brainstorming creative content to engaging community members and providing analytics and metrics analysis of community successes. Additionally, program participants monitor learnings and maintain contemporary, ongoing knowledge of emerging technologies.
A Successful Intern at VaynerMedia…
• Strong reading, writing, and grammar.
• Has a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
• Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
• Maintains an active presence online
• Enjoys working in teams
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Some experience in an administrative role (preferred)
• Educational seminars
• Mentor program
• Networking events
• Long-term project
• Must be able to earn academic credit
• Must be able to intern full-time
• Paid Media
• Account Management
• Community Management
Benefits & Perks: