VEOND LLC is an accessories and apparel vendor to retail shops and boutiques across the nation. Founded in 2007, our philosophy is shaped to express our fashion-forward styles to fit the daily lives of our customers. Our passion, as well as our focus, are continuously enhancing to compliment the ever-changing fashion world. Each of our unique, eye-catching accessory and apparel collections are created with two essential inspiration elements: fashion designs from all over the world and the trends our customers desire and thrive upon.
VEOND LLC creates exceptional pieces that are not only certain to make the statement of the season but lead the future of the fashion world towards those trending creations.
- Must be creative - from planning to executing, maintain professional attitude & work ethic at all times
- Must have great communication skills, and be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Experience in fashion, design, marketing, visual merchandising, customer service, etc is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must, knowledge of Adobe Suite programs a plus; Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Contacting accounts & following up on orders and sales.
- Occasional weekend availability to work local & national trade shows.
- Recommend & execute creative efforts to strengthen brand & increase sales.
- Team player, driven, goal-oriented, work-smarter-not-harder work ethic, positive & friendly personality, able to strategize short & long term with all projects & assignments.
Serious applicants apply with resume and brief summary why you are the best candidate. Those qualified will be contacted to proceed with Interview at Carlstadt, NJ office.
Having this internship opportunity could lead to potential employment with our company in the future.