Vevo, a music video website created by Universal Music Group, SONY Music, EMI, and YouTube, is currently seeking a Graphic Web Design Intern with proven experience designing web pages, promos, campaigns, and interactive Flash presentations. In addition to building innovative and creative products the successful applicant will have a thorough understanding of user interface and how the design enhances the user’s experience with the site.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Candidates for this position must possess the following skills and qualities:
· A self-motivated individual with interest in learning about web design
· 2-3 years of a Graphic/Web Design Education
· Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Powerpoint
· Familiarity with Flash and After Effets a big plus
· Illustration skills is a big plus
· Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Work in-house at our Mid-town office.
· Understanding of HTML, CSS, and awareness of current design trends a must
· Must have interest in music videos
· Assisting Design team with exploring new and innovative ideas
· Creating carousel slides & promos for Vevo channel pages
· Assisting Sales team on pitches & presentations
· Photo and video research
· Work under tight deadlines with multiple rounds of revision.
· Work collaboratively with other designers and developers to reach goals
An online portfolio or sample of work is absolutely required!
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week