Are you passionate about wine? Do you want to help drive the brand position for one of the most exciting new wines to hit the market in the last 20 years? Are you willing to work you butt off and devote yourself to our CEO and assist her coordinate our online an social media message, and in the process gain valuable experience in product placement, brand launch, and social media marketing all while being exposed to the movers and shakers in Los Angeles?
If the answer is no, then we encourage you to look for the data entry/ file management internship of your dreams.
BUT, if you do think you can cut it, we invite you to apply for Simply Vino’s “Vinternship”.
Simply Vino is the LA based wine company that has, quite frankly, launched the most exciting new wine to come out of California in the last 20 years. Vina Sympatica is truly delicious. Stunning from the first sip, Vina is versatile and expressive and there to celebrate your everyday. Each of Vina Sympatica’s three varietals has a personality all its own. Vina White is light, whimsical; reminiscent of a bright summer’s day. Vina Red is racy and bold, daring yet elegant. Vina Violet, the belle of the ball, vibrant, and lively is the promise of an adventure.
The Vintern will be expected to devote at least 6 hours a week to Simply Vino and Vina Sympatica.
• Assist in the management of our social media channels
o Facebook page
o Twitter Feed
o Gmail+ Account
• Research interesting topics for our social media outreach.
• Post regularly to our Facebook page
• Write one blog article a week
• Help us develop our twitter campaign
• Post to our Gmail + account
• Attend afterhours and weekend promotional events (Wine festivals, private parties, VIP events)
• Promote upcoming events
• Manage our mailing list, send and answer emails to and from our cadre of devotees.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age
• Ability to commit 6 hours a week
• Excellent writing skills
• Familiarity with word processing software
• Experience with social media
• Adaptability and easy going demeanor
• Creative personality with a willingness to try something new
• Graphic design experience a plus
The founding partners of Simply Vino are also the creators of Vina Sympatica. We are passionately devoted to the brand. It is our baby. We are looking for someone who can become as devoted. We hope that as the brand and this business grows, the vinternship can grow to be a permanent position (read paid).
Vina Sympatica has hit LA like a storm. We have participated in over 75 events in the last 12 months – brand partners include LA Magazine, LA Times, Nasty Gal, Tesla, LA WineFest, Tribemint, Elevate My Brand, Women Empowered, KJAZZ, Venice Arts, Three Day Rule, Sugarfina, BAFTA, Social Media Club LA, and Barcelona Events.
In the last 6 months alone Vina has entered 3 wine competitions and won medals at each, a feat only very few wines not produced by a major winery accomplishes. The Simply Vino team has begun to build a community of devotees and “Vina Vivants.” Now, we are looking for a Vintern to help us cultivate that community and help it grow.