Astonish Media Group, LLC is a strategic media company based in New York City. Founded in 2000, Astonish offers media services ranging from public relations and branding to content syndication, publishing and client management. The eclectic focus of the agency is the reflection of founders Paula and John Conway, whose backgrounds include entertainment, public relations, publishing, writing, reporting, talent representation and television production.
What is a strategic media company? It’s a company that can not only get you on the TODAY show, but get your book published, represent you for speaking engagements, help re-brand your business, and create dynamic partnerships with businesses you want to be connected to. Authors, publishers, content aggregators, and publicists, we are many and we are very good at what we do. Learn more about our astonishing experts.
This is a VIRTUAL internship, It requires someone who can truly self-manage her or his time. Additional requirements and personality traits needed:
- Ability to tolerate criticism, with nearly bullet-proof skin;
- Ability to both read and listen, carefully and actively;
- Ability to take notes on every call or contact made;
- Ability to update the internship portfolio as you go along, to codify procedures;
- Ability to prioritize, using excellent time management skills;
- Ability to be exceedingly well organized;
- Ability to focus on details in a practical and sensible manner.
- Ability to follow up with your supervisor to create on-going to-do lists;
You get to work remotely, which gives you a lot of flexibility. This can be an awesome experience for the right person.