Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day to day obligations will be.
· Works with creative team to develop media strategy for execution of visual and graphic content
· Collaborates on the strategic vision with the Content Strategist and Strategy Director
· Assists in the development of graphic content that reflect the strategic vision set by the team
· Understands and assists in the development of visual content in the brand voice through original visual content and curation
· Assists in posting visual content on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and others as assigned
· Assists in the management of a team of Community Management Buzz Builders to execute and engage on behalf of client
· Assists in the development of FAQ about client procedures and logistics for buzz builders
· Understand and assist in the development of the voice of the brand.
· Works with Content Strategist to develop and implement an escalation process.
· Assist in the development and execution of a Crisis Management Plan
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week