About Viviana M. Rueda Image
I work with companies and individuals who want to establish a brand, access and utilize social media, and develop brand loyalty. My consulting firm, Viviana M. Rueda Image, provides consulting services through two divisions, Branding and Style.
Through our Branding division, I develop brands and launch marketing campaigns for corporations. Our Style division focuses on image development for individuals.
Using a powerful combination of more than 19 years of corporate branding experience and creative ingenuity, I promote your image through objective-driven, high-caliber consulting. My consulting services effectively promote your corporate image through online and print visual identity, online social media, public relations, and marketing campaigns. Consider me your strategic and out-sourced Vice President of Marketing.
As an image authority with a consummate sense of style, I collaborate with working professionals, entrepreneurs, business school graduates and public figures to establish powerful personal brands. My consulting approach as a personal brand expert and stylist is unique in that I fully understand the intricacies of what makes a professional image a successful one.
Our client roster includes individuals, small business owners, and major corporations. The marketing budgets that we work with span a wide spectrum. As a result, one of the areas of expertise that I've finessed over the years is leveraging budgets of all sizes. Due to Viviana M. Rueda Image's broad range of clients, my expertise is equally as diverse with a track record in B2B, and B2C marketing for technology, consulting, commercial real estate, financial services, luxury goods, and fashion.
Small Blurb on Intern Duties:
• Online research.
• Blog writing.
• Online pitching.
• Writing press releases.
• Email marketing support.
• Social media (monitoring client accounts on Facebook and Twitter).
• Marketing Administration.
• Marketing Campaign Strategy & Support.
• Interacting with corporate branding and personal branding clients.
• Supporting wardrobe audits & styling appointments.
• Intern must own their own laptop
• Intern will work out of Viviana M. Rueda Image's downtown Los Angeles office or at client office (primarily downtown)
• Active in social media w/a solid understanding of Social Media from a user perspective
• Strong college-level writing skills for writing press pitches, blogs and website content
• Comfortable using search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc. to perform online research
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A passion for fashion, luxury, branding, and marketing!
• Driven to learn and exceed expectations
• Looking to learn new things and become a rock star marketer
• Ability to assist on personal styling appointments and wardrobe audits
• Graphic design skills with working knowledge in Adobe Suite preferred but not required.