The Warrick Dunn Family Foundation is dedicated to providing opportunities for economically-disadvantaged single parents and children who have demonstrated a commitment to achieve financial independence and stability.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Interact with volunteers in Tampa, Atlanta, Tallahassee and Baton Rouge
• Perform administrative tasks (answering phones, faxing, mailings, running errands, etc.)
• Attend home presentations and press conferences
• Work on projects from start to finish
• Communicate directly with volunteers and recipients
• Write and edit letters, press releases, media alerts, etc.
• Learn how to write AP style
• Attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word
• Strong Communication skills
• *Photoshop, Quark, and E-Tapestry experience- optional
*Note: working hours can be divided, but must be consistent and a minimum of 4 hours per shift in the office is required.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week