About We Talk Weekly:
We Talk Weekly is an cutting edge, independent television production that airs on Comcast & Verizon. The show is an award winning, energetic magazine talk show that
airs primetime, weekly in the Philadelphia market and on ROKU Boxes. The WTW team is looking for an intern that wants to grow a grassroots television program. This person
must be energetic, willing to learn, and takes initiative. The marketing/pr intern must help develop a strong presence and viewership through networking with potential
partners. It is important that this person becomes a content expert for WTW to share understand the culture of the show. The internship will be part-time as well as occasional evening/weekend events throughout Philadelphia, PA.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
REQUIREMENTS/NECESSARY SKILLS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Interest or major in in video/television production/film and/or public
- Proficiency in all major social media outlets
- Self starters capable of handling responsibility and take initiative
- Creative writer
- Daily access to Smart Phone & Computer
- Experience with graphic design and/or video production highly desireable
Benefits & Perks:
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Free membership to public access television network
- Free media training class (ie. video production, camera training)
- Access to exclusive events and opportunity to network with media professionals
- Mentorship in the mass media business & video production
- Production credits on an award winning television production
- This is a great opportunity for hands-on experience growing a brand as well as
building your portfolio.
Internship Description of Duties:
INTERNSHIP DUTIES: - Follow-up with potential partnership leads. Schedule meeting and handle correspondence. - Covering events (red carpet, studio shoots, photo shoots, interviews, etc.) by taking photos and post on WTW social media - Research potential partnerships for product placement, contests, sponsors, etc. Applicants should have reliable transportation and preferably be local to Philadelphia, PA. Must be available to work 15 hours/week between10:00 am-6:00pm as well as nights and weekends for event coverage as needed. Ideal candidate has good, communication, writing, phone, and computer skills. Looking to hire for the month of March until June or longer. Since this is an unpaid internship, we reimburse for any parking expenses for events. This internship can also be used for college credit!