About We Talk Weekly| Booking Intern | Summer 2017:
We Talk Weekly is an cutting edge, independent television production that airs on Comcast & Verizon. The show is an award winning, energetic magazine talk show that
airs primetime, weekly in the Philadelphia market and on ROKU Boxes. We are looking for an intern to follow up with leads for potential guests to appear on the show. This
person should be a strong networker, comfortable making cold calls, have strong written and verbal communication. This intern would be required to attend studio and location
shoots to check-in all guests/talent and support on set. It is important that this person becomes a content expert for WTW to understand the culture of the show to. The
internship will be part-time as well as occasional evening/weekend events throughout Philadelphia, PA.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
REQUIREMENTS/NECESSARY SKILLS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Interest or major in in video/television production/film and/or public
- Proficiency in all major social media outlets
- Self starters capable of handling responsibility and take initiative
- Creative writer
- Daily access to Smart Phone & Computer
- Experience with graphic design and/or video production highly desireable
To apply, submit: Email the following to email@example.com . Please include
“Booking Intern Application” as the subject line
- Personalized Cover Letter & Resume
- Using the current content from We Talk Weekly’s Youtube channel, suggest 3
guests that you would work to book on the show
- 1 writing sample
- Availability (days of week and hours)
Internship Description of Duties:
- Attend all We talk Weekly video productions on location and studio
- Covering events (red carpet, studio shoots, photo shoots, interviews, etc.) by taking
photos and post on WTW social media
- Following up with guest and/or partnership leads
- Check-in all guests and collect all production notes and video releases during shoots.
Applicants should have reliable transportation and preferably be local to Philadelphia,
Must be available to work 2-3 days per week between 12 pm-08:00pm as well as nights and
weekends for event coverage as needed. Ideal candidate has good, communication,
writing, phone, and computer skills.
Looking to hire for the month of March until June or longer.
Since this is an unpaid internship, we reimburse for any parking expenses for events.
This internship can also be used for college credit!