About The Humane League:
Since our founding in 2005, The Humane League’s mission has been to save the lives of as many animals as possible and to reduce as much animal cruelty as we can. We want a world where all animals are treated with the same respect and compassion that we show to our beloved family dog or cat.
Originally founded in Philadelphia, The Humane League has grown to be a leading national presence for farm animals with offices in Philadelphia, Boston, Maryland, Dallas, Charlotte, Seattle, and San Francisco. Funding comes from our tens of thousands of supporters across the world. We raise awareness by leafleting, tabling at festivals and concert venues, and distributing informational literature around the city.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Compiling data for Humane League Labs.
• Developing public relations and media outlet skills
• Working with restaurants and cafes to implement new vegan items on the menu
• Helping to organize, promote and execute special events
• Assist in promoting and planning our Humane Education Presentation.
15-30 Hours Per Week