About Graphic Image Corporation:
Conveniently located in Chicago's West Town, Graphic Image Corporation (GIC), a family-owned and operated establishment since 1953, originally started out as a small typesetting shop. For almost a century we have been continuously growing and expanding to offer complete printing and finishing services that reflect the evolving needs of our clients and the economy. We pride ourselves on our exceptional quality of work, attention to detail, friendly customer service and affordable pricing. We have a deep respect for our clients' artistic integrity and we are happy to offer many services that meet your needs from traditional offset, digital and large format printing, finishing and bindery services, to mail and fulfillment services. We look forward to working with you to make your image come to life, and most importantly, make a lasting impact on your audience.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Must have previous coding experience with corporate websites.
- Must be creative and have design experience.
- WordPress experience is a HUGE benefit.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism, follow directions, and complete tasks on time.
- Marketing experience is a benefit
Benefits & Perks:
- Graphics experience
- Exposure to the printing & graphics industry
- Family-owned, lax but focused environment. Work Hard, Play Hard!
- College Credit will be given in full
- Potential future position as a work-from-home Webmastr for GIC.
- Marketing experience
- Graphic Design opportunity
Internship Description of Duties:
Duties of the Intern will include working directly with the Marketing Coordinator to update, rearrange, and perfect the current website. Will work on-site for the internship and may have the opportunity to be hired as an off-site Webmaster for Graphic Image Corporation.
12-15 Hours Per Week