Think Outside the Box. Work Inside the Box. Do You Have What it Takes to Be Part of The Yellow Box Team?
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Digital Marketing Intern Responsibilities Include:
* Supporting creative team in planning/creating campaigns
* Working on projects related to your interests (including SEO, PPC, web design, social media, video production, graphic design, among others)
* Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
* Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
About The Position
Yellow Box is a digital shop. We live on the web and work in social media, video production, web design, and inbound marketing campaigns. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team of Yellow Boxers for the summer.
A great campaign requires great planning and a great story. You will have administrative duties and the creative opportunities to flex your right & left brain muscles while developing and implementing marketing strategies in all stages of our campaigns and projects.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Your insightful contributions will help expand and maintain our marketing channels, and ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing in the digital space.
* Able and Willing to Come to our Skokie, IL office at least once a week. Some remote work will be allowed.
* Strong desire to learn (not only will you learn on the job, but we have HubSpot and Google certification opportunities for you through our partnerships)
* Professional attitude
* Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
* Effective with written and verbal communication
* Passion for digital marketing
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
* Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics and Google AdWords). Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
* Familiarity with software related to your interests (Photoshop, Video Editing, WordPress, etc) is a plus
Internship Description of Duties:
Responsibilities * Work on projects related to your interests: SEO, social media, email marketing, web design (mostly WordPress), PPC management, video production, graphic design, among others. * Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks * Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns * Perform market analysis and research on competition * Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)