Think Outside the Box. Work Inside the Box. Do You Have What it Takes to Be Part of The Yellow Box Team?
Yellow Box is a digital shop. We live on the web and work in social media, video production, web design, and inbound marketing campaigns. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team of Yellow Boxers for the summer.
A great campaign requires great planning and attention to detail. You will have administrative duties and the creative opportunities to flex your right & left brain muscles while developing and implementing marketing strategies in all stages of our campaigns and projects.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Your insightful contributions will help expand and maintain our marketing channels, and ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing in the digital space.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
* Passion for digital marketing
* Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
* Very self-motivated - we have a strong start-up culture
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Able and Willing to Come to our Skokie, IL office at least once a week. Some remote work will be allowed.
* Strong desire to learn (not only will you learn on the job, but we have HubSpot and Google certification opportunities for you through our partnerships)
* Professional attitude
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
* Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
* AdWords/Bing certifications a plus
Internship Description of Duties:
AdWords PPC Intern Responsibilities Include: * Supporting creative team in planning/creating campaigns * Working on projects related to your interests (including SEO, PPC, web design, social media, video production, graphic design, among others) * Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns * Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks Responsibilities * Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and other pay-per-click platforms for a variety of clients * Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics * Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists * Provide copy suggestions * Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms * Learning and executing strategies for keyword planning, campaign structuring & targeting * Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives * Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives * Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools * Monitor and evaluate PPC results and performance across the major search channels * Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals * Perform market analysis and research on competition