YourTango is a cutting-edge website about love and relationships with a large and growing audience.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
YourTango is looking for an ambitious and creative intern within the continental United States for an Editor/Content Management internship. You will be working closely with our YourTango Experts content management team and surrounded by creative professionals. We have ambitious plans, so if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love to write and have a strong editorial eye - we'd love to talk.
YourTango is a cutting-edge website about love and relationships with a large and growing audience. We are looking for someone to assist us with our content for our latest service launch, YourTango Experts, our channel dedicated to relationship experts. You will work side-by-side with our content management team on writing/editing and strategies that increases the visibility, membership and traffic for YourTango Experts.
* Write and edit for YourTango Expert profiles and articles
* Organize and aggregating writing from multiple sources
* Research new writing ideas for outreach to YourTango Experts
*Increase user engagement, expand our social reach and build buzz for YourTango Experts
* Assist in the creation of content campaigns
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
* Good spelling, grammar and typing skills
*A background in journalism or related field
* Some experience and a comfort level with social media tools and techniques
* Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
* A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives at the same time
* Willingness to experiment & is self-driven
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples or links to your portfolio/website, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also share any relevant social media accounts, such as your Twitter page. Please be able to start ASAP.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week