* Ability to commit 16-24 hours a week
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
* Experience with social media...
-A Bachelor in marketing, communications or fashion is an advantage but not a must
- Previous experience in a fashion or marketing related position/internship is imperative.
Varies according to opportunity. The tracks include the Business of Media, Innovation of Media, and Content of Media. More details about the internship can be found at: ...
• Passionate self-motivated individual with an interest in marketing
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Adapts well to a fast-paced and deadline-oriented...
*Updates Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts
*Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content pre-approved by the...
1) passion for beauty and makeup products
2) open communication with Kinx team
3) creative writing skills
4) ability to work in fast paced...
- 1 of 74