• Student currently enrolled at a University
• Great attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills are required
• Self-starter, with a positive, can-do...
What You'll Do:
-Calling/emailing into mid-level businesses and startups to prospect for new business.
-Researching contact information of C-Level executives and/or marketing...
What You'll Learn:
-Write and optimize a variety of content for clients (website content, blog posts, ad copy, etc.)
-Create content strategy plans with keyword research,...
What You'll Learn
-Create graphics and design layouts for display, remarketing, and social media ads
-Illustrating blog images
-Learn some SEO and PPC skills to understand how...
-Social media savvy
-Help develop the strategy for all the social media channels.
-drafting social media posts
-Scheduling social media
Must be a current undergraduate student
Have a strong social presence/following on social media
Possess a passion for social media and connecting with people...
- Eligible to receive Class Credit (this internship is unpaid.)
- Must have a means of transportation to and from the internship
- Local to Los Angeles...
- 1 of 18