1. SALES ASSITANT AT INTERN QUEEN
IQ Agency, a connector of Gen Z to high profile brands is hiring a FT sales assistant to work for our agency. The successful candidate is a strong communicator, thrives in a fast paced environment and has a passion for sales and growing within a small organization.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Cold email pitches using company prospecting tool
· Appointment setting (phone, in-person as necessary)
· Research-based phone calls (when necessary)
· Creative prospecting (finding innovative ways to target new brands)
· Tracking all outgoing + incoming sales leads
· Working directly with sales + operations team to report back on metrics, successes, general feedback
· Communicating with a sales team on a daily basis
· Communicating with operations team on an as-needed basis to ensure proper support
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
· 1- 2 years related sales or marketing experience cold emailing and generating leads.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work closely with high level executives and brand clients.
· A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
· Highly organized and has excellent follow-through
IQ Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Payment: This position would be paid hourly.
The position includes paid training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $34,000.00 per year
APPLY ON INTERN QUEEN LINKED IN!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT RESTART
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help identify new business opportunities and drive growth. You will attract and build strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, and managing a variety of projects.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to drive revenue growth, build brand awareness and look for new and creative ways to market. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to adapt quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
APPLY ON RESTART LINKED IN!
SOCIAL MEDIA ROLE AT INTERMIX
• Develop, drive and execute an all-channel strategy that drives business goals, such as audience growth, engagement, acquisition and reach
• Manage the social editorial calendar and posting schedule, ensuring all posts are optimized and tracked for performance. Pull, analyze, and develop monthly organic social media analytics recaps to inform Marketing and Creative cross-functional team members in order to inform future briefs & content creation
• Post daily on Instagram Stories with the objective of driving engagement, traffic to the site, and growing Instagram following
• Master the brand voice and write copy for all social posts, while also acting as the INTERMIX community manager, responding to and engaging fans in conversation
• Generate creative ideas and produce best-in-class, innovative storytelling; Concept social-first content for key platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure social supports important products, designers and seasonal campaigns
• Understand and strategize dynamic social KPIs that meet business goals, and continuously look to identify trends across the social space before they have taken off, especially within fashion and e-commerce
• Grow and leverage relationships with social platforms, potential influencers/partners, designers and photographers. Manage and build these influencer and agency relationships in order to create and execute influencer strategy to increase brand awareness and create compelling content
• Own community management schedule and process to actively engage with our customer on social, and to build an active INTERMIX community on social platforms.