Hey Everyone, I know most of you are on spring break this week and/or next week. I'm super jealous if you are laying out in the sun as you read this blog entry. I'm so glad that I'll be able to hang up my coats and put away my boots in a few weeks. Whenever I go into a new season, I always think... what will my uniform be for Spring? For me, there are two types of Uniforms: Intern Queen clothes & play clothes. Intern Queen clothes usually entail skinny jeans, platforms, blazers, and accessories. Play clothes usually means stuff thats stylish but comfy and casual for my work day no matter where in the world I am that day. Play clothes can be worn at home, to the airport, to a friend's gathering, or even over a swimsuit at the beach. As I think about my "Play Clothes" uniform for spring...I think I need the following key items:
1. Striped or Solid Maxi Skirt like this one!
2. Some new gold funky bangles to throw into the rotation - my wrists must be STACKED at all times!
3. Cut off jean shorts that look really really washed out and really old school
4. Over-sized colored Spring Scarf - I like how this pink one looks with her green shorts!
5. A new wedge for this spring - love this pair
6. New white button down to wear with everything
7. Need to get a new pair of jeans for the season - I'll probably hit Nordstrom....I like how these look with nude pumps
8. Some new basic black & white tops to throw under blazers - just like Kate does here