Landed your dream internship in New York City? Or just thinking about moving for the summer, but not quite sure how to make the move? I wanted to make sure you all know about Educational Housing Services and the amazing summer housing options they provide. Here are all the details:
- EHS offers six summer residences throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn -- all within 2-3 blocks from the subway -- you will have an easy commute no matter where you need to go!
- The EHS residences are in: Midtown East, Midtown West, Financial District, East Village, Upper East Side, and Brooklyn Heights
- All rooms come fully furnished with all utilities, including free WiFi and AC.
- Every room has a private bathroom so you can have the space you need to get ready for the day.
- Every building has 24/7 security & surveillance, plus a monitored package room -- these amenities are usually only available in luxury buildings!
- Every building also provides cooking and hangout spaces, plus laundry and gym facilities!
- EHS plans tons of awesome events for its residents throughout the summer so it is easy to make new friends and network, as well as get the most out of living in NYC -- including trips to the Statue of Liberty, Broadway, Yankees games, Central Park and more!
- You can request to live with a roommate, or EHS will match you with one based on your lifestyle preferences.
- Anyone can refer a friend to EHS and get $200 if they book -- and there's no limit on how many friends you can refer!
- EHS offers discounts to Pell Grant Award recipients
Now through April 15: Request More Information and use code SUBWAY to get a free one-month Unlimited ride Metrocard when you book! ($121 value)
Contact info: studenthousing.org / 800-297-4694 / #StudentLivingEHS
Click here to request more information and apply. Good luck this summer!
You can also see a video we recorded on LinkedIn here.
*This post is sponsored by Educational Housing Services.