This is a guest post from my current Fall Intern & Campus Ambassador, Chandra Robrock. Chandra attends Florida State University and runs the blog,http://fsufashiongirl.com/. Read what she can&t live without in Tallahassee:
1. Urban Thread - This is a brand new store that is a breath of fresh air to Tallahassee. They carry brands like Free People, Urban Outfitters & Wildfox Couture at greatly discounted prices (up to 70% off!). They carry everything from clothing & shoes to bedding & accessories. Really, what is not to love?
2. The Crepe Vine - They have everything you could possibly want in a crepe! Breakfast crepes, healthy crepes, as well as sweet crepes. My personal favorite? The Gilberto! A fresh crepe filled with strawberries & bananas & covered with Nutella.
3. FSU&s Student Life Center (SLC) - The FSU student life center is one of my favorite places to go. They have a small cafe & FSU&s own movie theater. Better yet, movies are FREE for students & they have the best (and cheapest) popcorn in town!
4. Fuzion&s Frozen Yogurt - This place is the bomb.com! It is a self-serve frozen yogurt place where they charge by the ounce. They offer eight different flavors of yogurt daily & tons of delicious toppings. This fall, they have started daily deals & specials to make students love this place even more than they already do!
5. Famous Dave&s BBQ - I can honestly say that I was never a huge fan of BBQ until my parents took me to this place. They serve huge family-size platters on a tin garbage can lid which only means that the food HAS to be amazing.. and it is!